Tennis Elbow Brace with Compression Pad for Both Men and Women
Tennis Elbow Brace
- A Tennis Elbow Brace is a type of support or compression sleeve that is worn around the forearm to provide relief and protection from pain caused by a condition called Tennis Elbow.
- Tennis Elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a type of repetitive strain injury that affects the tendons in the elbow, causing pain and discomfort primarily on the outside of the elbow.
- The Tennis Elbow Brace is designed to help alleviate this pain and discomfort by applying pressure to the forearm muscles and tendons, which helps to reduce the tension on the elbow joint. This can help to relieve pain, reduce inflammation and promote healing.
- These braces come in different shapes, sizes and styles, and can be made of a range of materials including neoprene, elastic, or fabric. Some braces are adjustable and can be tightened or loosened to suit the level of compression required.
- Tennis Elbow Braces are not just limited to tennis players but also recommended for people whose work involves repetitive arm and wrist movements such as painters, carpenters or computer users.
|Small order||Negotiable, Acceptable.|
|Lead time||20 – 45 days|
|Supply Ability||100000 pieces per month|
|Logo label options||Rubber label, Woven label, Heat transfer printing label or Customizing|
EXW, FOB, CIF, DAP, DDP
TT, L/C, PayPal, Western Union and so on
OEM. ODM, OBM
Air, Sea, Railway, Express
Tianjin,Qingdao,Shanghai,Shenzhen,Guangzhou port China
|Place of Origin||